Monday, July 9, 2012

Allstate Honors Volunteer of the Year for Commitment to Homeless and Education

Maryland Retirement - Allstate Honors Volunteer of the Year for Commitment to Homeless and Education.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Allstate Honors Volunteer of the Year for Commitment to Homeless and Education.

Do you know about - Allstate Honors Volunteer of the Year for Commitment to Homeless and Education

Maryland Retirement ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Maryland Retirement . You read this article for information about an individual wish to know is Maryland Retirement .

How is Allstate Honors Volunteer of the Year for Commitment to Homeless and Education

Allstate Honors Volunteer of the Year for Commitment to Homeless and Education Video Clips. Duration : 2.72 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Maryland Retirement . (3BL Media) Northbrook, IL - June 28, 2012 - Allstate Insurance Company today announced it had awarded Maryland Allstate agent Venice Mundle-Harvey the prestigious Ray Lynch award for exceptional community service. As Allstate's volunteer of the year, Mundle-Harvey was recoginized for a commitment that extends back more than 20 years of serving the Washington, DC and Montgomery County, Maryland areas. A native of Jamaica, Mundle-Harvey has remained close to her roots by volunteering with the Caribbean Advisory Committee for Montgomery County and several women's causes benefitting Jamaican women living in the Washington, DC area. "I love this community with all my heart and that is what drives me to give back," stated Mundle-Harvey. "I've had the pleasure to serve as an Allstate agency for 7 years and being affiliated with a company whose core mission is about community and protecting people is a perfect fit for me. Allstate support of volunteerism has enabled me to expand my efforts and give back in ways I only dreamed were possible." In addition to her advocacy work, Mundle-Harvey volunteers with the Interfaith Works Homeless Shelter providing career advice. It's while visiting at the shelter that she talks one on one to give them insight. She is also often seen organizing meals and serving as a cook for families staying at the shelter. "The Allstate Foundation will award Venice with a 00 grant to further her work to help those who need it the most," stated Stacy ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Maryland Retirement . Where you can put to used in your life. And most of all, your reaction is Maryland Retirement . View Related articles associated with Maryland Retirement . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Allstate Honors Volunteer of the Year for Commitment to Homeless and Education.


No comments:

Post a Comment